Dunlop TT91GP tires
Brembo front caliper
Ferodo sinter brake pads
CMR SS brakeline
Motul DOT4 fluid

Cooling system

Yamaha T135 aluminum crossflow radiator
NCY electric waterpump
Toyo transparent radiator hoses (reinforced)
Motul Inugel50 coolant

Miscellaneous

Kitaco engine & waterpump switches
GS scooter battery

Last edited by OveRReV on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Posts: 5052 Location: Haw River, NC United States of America!
Your drag bike is awesome! I can't wait to start seeing stuff like this in the states. I'm working on a scoot that will be for race use, but I'm trying to build one that'll work well on sprints and tracks both.

What is the weight of your scoot? Do you ride it, or do you have someone else ride? Eventually I'll have to let someone else ride my bike... Sad I'm 200lbs. If competition ever gets strong over here, my big butt just won't get there fast enough. Smile

~Josh
OveRReV
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 Posts: 965 Location: Republic of the Philippines
Areomyst wrote:
Your drag bike is awesome! I can't wait to start seeing stuff like this in the states. I'm working on a scoot that will be for race use, but I'm trying to build one that'll work well on sprints and tracks both.

What is the weight of your scoot? Do you ride it, or do you have someone else ride? Eventually I'll have to let someone else ride my bike... Sad I'm 200lbs. If competition ever gets strong over here, my big butt just won't get there fast enough. Smile

~Josh

thanks! if you think that is awesome wait till you see the other dragscooter (2Fast4Race 80cc), that scooter will blow the one above into the weeds, the one i posted is merely it's little brother but it's no slouch.

the scooter weighs shy over 40kgs (90lbs) & i have a rider just for my dragscooters & he weighs 50kgs (110lbs), i weigh 70kgs (154lbs) so i'm not the best rider as far as weight is concerned, if i can find a 35kg (79lbs) rider that would be like winning the lotto over here, he was around that when he started riding for me ay 15yrs old but now he's 20yrs old & grown up he's a drain to our precious hp/weight ratio. LOL j/k

anyway i wouldn't trade his skill & experience for a lighter but noob rider, in fact he's very sought by other teams to ride their 125cc dragscooters b'coz of his skill.

why don't you start building one & race some hot rod wannabes or rice buckets for a little cash, it's hard to locate a yamaha jog out there but you'll get one eventually, if the wheelbase is too short you can always add a subframe extension for an extra 4" in length.

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quote
wow nice list of parts..looks like a nice set-up. I'vr seen your goodle videos & if thats the same bike as on the video its fast !!!!!
scootertrog
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Parts are only the beginning and it is indeed a great list....... but Tiba is a Jedi-Master tuner with the required experience needed to put it all together to make it work right. Smile
The average scooterist would not be as successful if handed the same box of parts. As most of us know, there is always some tinkering and tweaking involved - not much in the hi-performance world is a true no-hassle, bolt-on, if only it was that easy...lol

scootertrog
OveRReV
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quote
tifosiscooter wrote:
wow nice list of parts..looks like a nice set-up. I'vr seen your goodle videos & if thats the same bike as on the video its fast !!!!!

there are 2 dragscooters now, if you notice the frame there is a black & red colored scooter the red one is it's bigger brother & is our primary dragscooter, the black one you see above is a support dragscooter, it is only there to divide the competition so the primary scooter doesn't have to race against a lot or competitors in order to reach the finals, we will still have a very fresh engine at the end.

divide & conquer is our strategy & the 70cc even though it's smaller isn't exactly a push over, it's more than a match against 90% of the 90cc dragscooters we race against.

we just concluded our test this morning & both scooters have performed brilliantly, far exceeding my expectations, come saturday & sunday we shall go into battle, wait for the race videos, this is 2 days straight scooter dragracing.

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Posts: 5052 Location: Haw River, NC United States of America!
Do you have a few photos of your other dragscoot? Smile When you get the videos, give us a link or two. Smile I hope you tear 'em up this weekend! If you don't hear from anyone for a few days after the videos go up, give us a few days to get new keyboards. People tend to drool watching that stuff. Wink

~Josh
OveRReV
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quote
here's a few pics after the race this afternoon;

70cc champion

90cc 1st runner up

the old 70cc MHR Team engine can still slug it out with scooters equipped with newer kits (Team 7T) & also hold it's own with the 90cc scooters, our 2Fast4Race 80cc dragscooter won the 90cc & 125cc scooter classes.

videos will be uploaded to youtube by my friends very soon, i will posts the links here.

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quote
Awesome! Congrats man Very Happy

It must have been a lot of fun for you and your team. Smile

~Josh
OveRReV
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Areomyst wrote:
Awesome! Congrats man Very Happy

It must have been a lot of fun for you and your team. Smile

~Josh

you can't imagine how happy i am right now, winning the 3 major scooter classes in a day doesn't exactly happen quite often especially with so many fast competitors.

i wish you could be here to see for yourself the dragscooters in action.

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quote
Areomyst wrote:
Do you have a few photos of your other dragscoot? Smile When you get the videos, give us a link or two. Smile I hope you tear 'em up this weekend! If you don't hear from anyone for a few days after the videos go up, give us a few days to get new keyboards. People tend to drool watching that stuff. Wink

~Josh

here's one taken yesterday at Clark AFB, there's also a video you can watch the 70cc MHR Team jog in action vs a Zip powered Yamaha Passol, also 70cc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QueuaBLAmWs

the pic above was taken at finish line, this pic picks up where the video let off.

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quote
Wow! That's a 125 all the way back there? How often do you have these races? Once a year? It would definately be a lot of fun to watch.

The 2f4r kit is sooo expensive! You guys have obviously put a lot of hard work, time and money into these projects. Congratulations for great winnings, and great dragscooters as well. Smile

~Josh
OveRReV
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quote
Areomyst wrote:
Wow! That's a 125 all the way back there? How often do you have these races? Once a year? It would definately be a lot of fun to watch.

The 2f4r kit is sooo expensive! You guys have obviously put a lot of hard work, time and money into these projects. Congratulations for great winnings, and great dragscooters as well. Smile

~Josh

the first video i posted is the race between 70cc scooters, it's a Piaggio Zip powered Yamaha Passol with MHR Team 7T cilinder, 2Fast 80cc pipe, OKO 30mm carb, Malossi Overrange kit, Delta clutch & wingbell, Malossi inner rotor etc.

here's a couple of videos of my 70cc dragscooter racing in the 90cc class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTqJM5k38eI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrZ7XETKbc

we race almost every month over here (except when it's rainy season)but in our case we raced 2 events in succession, last saturday was in Cavite which is a province south of Manila & yesterday at Clark, we had a catastrophic reedvalve failure on the 2Fast 80cc dragscooter & we lost the 90cc class championship by the smallest of margins; half a tire.

if only the reedvalve held up on the last run we would have been 90cc champion in Cavite, this is a picture of the reedvalve that cost us the race.

this isn't a once a year only event, Clark is where most of the dragraces are held but not just by one organizer but with others too, there will be another drag race on Nov 25 in Clark but that's still tentative.

right now the 50cc & 90cc scooter class has the most number of participants, 70cc & 125cc are quite rare nowadays but only the fastest & most powerful of them join the races.

wish all of you were here though the race yesterday was quite a fiesta but the crowd became unruly when the 4stroke moped class came after the scooters, it was utter mayhem.

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quote

125cc class finals, race1

125cc class finals, race2

Last edited by OveRReV on Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quote
OveRReV wrote:

wish all of you were here though the race yesterday was quite a fiesta but the crowd became unruly when the 4stroke moped class came after the scooters, it was utter mayhem.

Why was there such mayhem when the 4t people came out? Does everyone there love 2t as much as we do? I think I would be bored with 4 stroke class, but I don't know because I have not seen it. Razz If I ever get the chance I would LOVE to fly out there for a weekend! Perhaps some day, when I'm rich enough, I will. Wink

I have a question about your setup. Are you using the c21 exhaust still, or are you using that XSH c30 replica? Is the replica pipe similar to the c30? Smile

The videos are amazing. Very Happy

~Josh